Tuesday 12 March 2013

Twenty on a Tuesday

A bunch of random, fun questions that I answered on my quiet Tuesday evening. So here you go...




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Short answer: Yes. 

Long answer: Funny story - When I was named, my parents only gave me a first name, which was after my maternal grandmother. After my family immigrated to New Zealand and went through the process of applying for citizenship some years later, I was able to legally 'change' my full name to include a middle name. So I'm in the unique position of being able to have chosen my own middle name, which was after my great grandmother on my dads side.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 

Last week. I can't remember which day.

3. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Silver.

4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Sort of. Not my own, but I am crazy in love with the babies in my class. I am so incredibly proud of my 'children'!

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
What kind of question is this?! Of course!

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
This is an easy one - and that would be a big NO! I have been given the opportunity and I turned it down. I am keen to go sky diving though. Don't know how that one works but there you go.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Vanilla Bean.

8. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My boss. Oooo, exciting I know!

9. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
This is a tough one. Can I say both?!

10. HAIR COLOR? 
Dark blonde.

11. EYE COLOR? 
Bluish green or greenish blue. I don't really know.

12. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Sometimes. I wear frames most of the time and contacts when I can be bothered.

13. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Definitely happy endings. I hate scary movies. With. a passion.

14. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Lullaby for Pi - loved it.

15. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Winter.

16. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING AT THE MOMENT? 
This is a love story by Jessica Thompson. It's a re-read so it's a goody.

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO AT THE MOMENT? 
Take me somewhere nice by Sky Sailing. It's on repeat.

18. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Scotland.

19. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
South Africa.

20. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Auckland. It's in New Zealand. Thought I'd add that in just in case ;)


Want to have a go? Copy and paste the questions and leave me a link to your blog or wherever you're posting it. Or fill it out in the comments section below. Ready...

GO!

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

    Dentitox Pro Reviews
    Revitaa Pro Reviews
    Vivo Tonic Reviews
    Java Burn Reviews
    Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews

    ReplyDelete